CMNY is dedicated to assisting parents, athletes, coaches, and schools with a comprehensive yet simple management procedure to accurately understand, identify and collaborate in the correct management of sports-related concussions. Here’s what we do:
- Diagnosis: Our thorough assessment is geared toward evaluating all aspects of a head injury
- Treatment: We use all evidence-based treatments and our medical team recommendations. Concussions treatments are carefully executed with components of current vestibular research, transcranial stimulation, sensory integration, hyperbaric and cervicogenic components when needed.
- Prepare coaches, athletic trainers and school health care coordinators by giving the right tools to understand and handle properly at first sign.
- Assist in the creation and revision of comprehensive policies and procedures on effectively dealing with concussions.
- Will conduct a certified baseline test for each student so schools and sports clubs can be better prepared to manage a concussion if it should occur.
- Complete neuro-assessment In case of Injury a thorough assessment may be required by our Pediatric Neurologist or Neurosurgeon to ensure no aspect is missed in the vast spectrum of concussion assessment and management to ensure a successful outcome in every case.
Don’t take the risk
Concussions can be safely and easily managed, however they can also lead to a life-long of disability or death if not handled promptly and properly.
A concussion is a medical condition and only medical professionals should be trusted to handle it.